Thursday 1 August 2019

Mind Lab Trip

Today in class we made a recount going to M.O.T.A.T. We went with Mrs Emma's group first and we had to go with a partner. For this activity we had to try make the light turn on and at first it was hard but at the end my partner and I got the light going. Then Mrs Emma said that my partner and I haft to try build our own kind of light and then we had to try make and piece that will attach to the light we made a piece that will attach to the light  and we got it to connected and then we went to Mrs Kenyas group.
she was making and electric car and she wanted us to make what she was making so we did not get to copy her so I used some cardboard for the body of the car. And I used a skewer and then I snap it and I put plastic wheels on the skewer before that I put a straw in between the wheels and the straw helps the wheels move. Last I put a battery pack and a propeller to help it move and helps to move the wheels  and went for a travel. My class and I saw old water pipes and then we played on the park and then we went back to school and then we went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.