Monday 9 September 2019

Duffy Role Model



Today we went to a Duffy assembly, Jamie Wall came to visit us and talked about his job and his life. He also showed us a video. In the video, he was at a rugby game watching the All Blacks and he sat in the best seat to watch all of the rugby games. He wrote a book about All Blacks and what kind of games they play and it took him three months to write the book. He also read a book called Men in Black. I chose spirit animals book two and star friends the secret spell.

 I chose these books because they're both cool to read and I can read them to my brother and sister.




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dezy I am Tuku I like your book because I like our star friends books.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.