Wednesday 30 October 2019

My Morning

 (YES) I was so excited for term four 

(First) in the morning  I have breakfast. I have coco pops for breakfast sometimes
I have weetbix for breakfast. Then I wash my bowl,spoon and then let it dry then I pack the
bowl and spoon  because I don't like leaving a mess finally I wipe the table.


(After) I brush my teeth then  I wash my face then I dry my face with a towel and then I


brush my hair and I get a hair tie so I can tie up my hair then 
I put my brush into a special place where no one can know.


(lastly,) I made my lunch and put a sandwich in my lunch and chips but today I am lucky because
my mum brought me some bakery. First she brought a sausage roll and a gingerbread man and
a whipped cream pancake with some strawberry topping



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.