Thursday 6 August 2020

Swimming

Today I went to the lagoon pool I also learnt some new skills.

The first thing I learnt was to get in the pool the safety way.

The next skill I practised was gliding. To glide I had to push off the platform so I can kick my legs and I can move.

Then I practice rotation kicking.  I pushed and kicked my legs, then I rolled my whole body so I can go on to my back.

After we played a game. We had to dive down and grab a toy and take it back to James and that taught me how to dive.

I got better at gliding and rotation kicking.


L.I: develop knowledge of water safety.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dezy going to swimming lessons are great skills to learn especially learning to rotate from your front to your back. James is a very good coach too. Hopefully you can get back into the pool after lockdown. What do you like the most about going to swimming lessons?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.